- Sedum Tricolor is a beautiful dense growing succulent with variegated pink, cream and green, florette forming leaves.
- It can spread over large areas.
- Low spreading habit.
- New branches form freely.
- The intensity of pink colour can change with the seasons and the amount of light the plant receives. The colours are most intense in winter.
Position & Care
- Sedum Tricolor will grow best in full sun to part shade.
- In the hottest days of summer protect plants in pots from strong afternoon sun.
- Plants established in the ground may burn a bit in hot afternoon summer sun but should survive without protection.
- Sedums are drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- Fantastic edging and rockery plant.
- Can be used as a ground cover.
- Great hanging basket or window box plant.
- Nice addition to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 7 cm in diameter and have 3 or more branches.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Tricolor or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us