Senecio 'Angel's Tears'
- Senecio Angel's Tears is rare and sought after succulent.
- Small tear-shaped, green and cream leaves grow on long stems or ‘strings’.
- The variegation is unusual and appears as splashes. The best variegation is on newly emerged growth.
- The individual strings can grow a few metres long.
- White flowers appear in winter.
- This variegated form is slightly slower growing than the regular green one and also takes longer to root when propagating.
Position & Care
- The Angel's Tears prefer part shade to full shade and no hot direct sun. They will cope with some morning sun.
- Although this plant will grow best outdoors, it will also grow indoors in very bright, indirect light.
- Best results are achieved in a free-draining potting mix.
- In summer, water often. The soil should be left to dry out before watering again.
- In winter, water once every 2-3 weeks.
- Variegated String of Tears are perfect for hanging baskets.
- They can also be used as edging/border plant in shaded parts of the garden.
- A beautiful addition to indoor/patio plant arrangements. Planted at the edge of the pot, it will spill over and grow down the side.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Senecio Angel's Tears, please do not hesitate to contact us.