Senecio Blue Falls
- Senecio Blue Falls is a lovely new cultivar.
- Blue Falls is similar to the Senecio Radicans 'String of Bananas'. The only difference is the leaves are blueish rather than green.
- The elongated, plump, light blue leaves, resembling a banana, grow on long stems or ‘strings’.
- The individual strings can grow a few metres long.
- White flowers appear a few times during the year.
Position & Care
- Senecio Blue Falls prefers part shade to full but bright shade.
- Best results are achieved in free-drainig potting mix.
- In summer, water often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- In winter, water once every 2-3 weeks.
- Senecio Blue Falls is a beautiful hanging basket plant.
- It can also be used as edging/border plant in shaded parts of the garden.
- It makes a lovely addition to plant arrangements. Planted at the edge of the pot, it will spill over and grow down the side.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be similar to the one in the pictures.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Senecio Blue Falls, please do not hesitate to contact us.