Senecio Rowleyanus 'String of Pearls'
- String of Pearls is one of the most popular hanging basket succulents.
- Small ball shaped, green leaves grow on long stems or ‘strings’.
- The individual strings can grow a few metres long, depending on how high the basket hangs.
- White flowers appear in winter.
Position & Care
- The String of Pearls prefers part shade to full shade.
- It is a very good indoor plant but needs reasonable light.
- Best results are achieved in free-drainig potting mix.
- In summer, water often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- In winter, water once every 2-3 weeks.
- The perfect hanging basket plant.
- It can also be used as edging/border plant in shaded parts of the garden.
- A Beautiful addition to indoor/patio plant arrangements. Planted at the edge of the pot, it will spill over and grow down the side.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will have at least 3 strings that will be a minimum of 10 cm long. It will look similar to the plant in the pictures.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Senecio Rowleyanus 'String of Pearls', please do not hesitate to contact us.