Senecio Rowleyanus Variegata 'Variegated String of Pearls'
- Variegated String of Pearls is rare and sought after succulent.
- Small ball shaped, green and white leaves grow on long stems or ‘strings’.
- The individual strings can grow a few metres long.
- White flowers appear in winter.
- This variegated form is slightly slower growing than the regular green one and takes longer to root when propagating.
Position & Care
- The Variegated String of Pearls prefers part shade to full shade.
- It is a very good indoor plant but needs reasonable indirect light.
- Best results are achieved in free-draining potting mix.
- In summer, water often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- In winter, water once every 2-3 weeks.
- Variegated String of Pearls looks gorgeous in hanging baskets.
- It can also be used as edging/border plant in shaded parts of the garden.
- A beautiful addition to indoor/patio plant arrangements. Planted at the edge of the pot, it will spill over and grow down the side.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 10 cm in diameter with multiple strings. It will look similar to the plant in the pictures.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Senecio Rowleyanus Variegata 'String of Pearls', please do not hesitate to contact us.