- Sinocrassula means Chinese Crassula as this plant originates in China.
- Sinocrassula Yunnanensis has some stunning foliage that can change from drak green to chocolate brown depending on the seasons and how much sun it's exposed to.
- The cylindrical but pointy leaves are covered in tiny white hair.
- The plant has a clumping habit very similar to sempervivums where chicks will grow around the mother plant and create a carpet of little rosettes.
- Individual rosettes only measure about 4-5 cms and remain small.
Position & Care
- Sinocrassula Yunnanensis is a bit touchy and when it comes to heatwaves the foliage can burn in direct sun during hot summer days.
- It will grow in full sun in autumn, winter and spring
- In the ground this plant is quite self-sufficient, once established. Water only if it hasn't rained for a few weeks.
- In pots water frequently in summer, but let the soil dry up before watering again.
- Sinocrassula Yunnanensis is perfect for small pots.
- It can also be planted out in the garden and will look particularly pretty if planted in-between rocks or at the edges.
- Due to the flat growing habit, it is a great choice for succulent topiaries.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot and will be very small (4-5cms).
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sinocrassula Yunnanensis, please do not hesitate to contact us.