Small-Growing Echeveria Combo Deal
- 4 small growing Echeverias that will approximately 8-10 cm across.
- Echeveria Minima, Ben Badis, Longissima, Purpurosum
- Lovely colours that will change throughout the seasons.
Position and Care
- These Echeverias like similar conditions and can be planted together.
- Full sun, though they will need to be protected from hot late spring/summer sun.
- Suitable for pots or garden.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Beautiful landscaping succulents.
- Fantastic pot plants.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plants are displayed in a 9cm pot.
- The plants will be approximately 7-8 cm in diameter and the same as the plants in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about this Combo Deal or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.