Spathiphyllum Sensation Variegata
- Spathiphyllum Sensation Variegata aka Variegated Piece Lilly is a beautiful shade-lover.
- The variegation is more white than green making it a showy indoor plant.
- The Variegated Piece Lilly has a clumping habit and can grow to about 50cm height and width.
- White flowers will grow on mature plants sprin-summer.
Position & Care
- The Variegated Piece Lilly is a fantastic indoor/ patio plant.
- It will also grow in a shaded part of the garden.
- It likes a bright but shaded spot and can burn if exposed to direct sun for too long.
- Spathiphyllums do not like being dry and will need constant watering to avoid brown tips and wilted leaves.
- For a nice, large plant, re-pot into a bigger pot every year and feed with a slow-release fertilizer throughout the growing season.
- This plant is perfect for pots.
- Can be placed outdoors in a shaded spot.
- Plants are sent semi-bare rooted (no pot, but we will keep some potting mix/coco coir/ sphagnum moss on the roots to prevent it from drying out).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the plant in the photo.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All plants are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Spathiphyllum Sensation variegata or any of our other plants online, please do not hesitate to contact us.