- Stenocactus Multicostatus is a globulose cactus with wavy spines and spikes.
- It is a very slow growing cactus reaching approximately 10 cms across in 10 years.
- This cactus flowers often and from a fairly young age.
Position and Care
- Stenocactus Multicostatus is a hardy plant that will grow in sun and very bright shade.
- This plant can rot easily if watered too often and so should be kept out of the rain. It can, however, be grown outdoors, but the soil should be shallow and extremely well draining.
- It can survive long periods without water and does not require watering in winter.
- Can be grown indoors in a very bright spot.
- It is essential this plant is grown in free-draining potting mix.
- Stenocactus Multicostatus is a cute small cactus and is best suited to pots.
- Great collectors plant.
- A fantastic addition to cactus pot arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the one in the photos and approximately 5 cm across.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Stenocactus Multicostatus or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us