- Tillandsia Schiedeana is a medium growing, clumping airplant.
- The greyish-white leaves are long and grow slightly outwards and up creating a ball shape.
- The plant produces yellow flowers on pink-red bracts that last for up to 10 weeks.
Position & Care
- Tillandsia Schiedeana prefers bright shade.
- It will grow in shady areas of the garden, on covered patios and indoors.
- It can be sprayed with water every other day or submerged in water once every few days.
- Tillandsia Schiedeana can be mounted on wood, rocks, shells or placed in small pots WITHOUT soil or potting mix.
- Can be combined with other airplants for dramatic displays.
- The plant will be same/similar to the ones in the photos. PLEASE NOTE THAT PLANTS MAY NOT BE IN FLOWER (you can check with us before purchasing)
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Tillandsia Schiedeana please do not hesitate to contact us