- Tillandsia Stricta is a small growing, clumping airplant.
- The greyish-green leaves are long and grass-like.
- The plant produces stunning purple flowers on pink bracts that last for up to 10 weeks.
Position & Care
- Tillandsia Stricta prefers bright shade.
- It will grow in shady areas of the garden, on covered patios and indoors.
- It can be sprayed with water every other day or submerged in water once every few days.
- Tillandsia Stricta can be mounted on wood, rocks, shells or placed in small pots WITHOUT soil or potting mix.
- Can be combined with other airplants for dramatic displays.
- The plant will be same/similar to the ones in the photos. PLEASE NOTE THAT PLANTS MAY NOT BE IN FLOWER (you can check with us before purchasing)
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Tillandsia Stricta please do not hesitate to contact us