Xerosicyos Danguyi Cutting
- 1x Xerosicyos Danguyi cutting without roots.
- Xerosicyos Danguyi/ String of Coins/ Silver Dollar Vine is a very rare and sought after succulent.
- The leaves are round, green and plump.
- It has a climbing habit and attaches itself to fence/trellis/other plants with tendrils (just like peas)
- Great collectors plant.
Position and Care
- The silver dollar vine prefers partial shade, especially in summer.
- Young plants can burn on hot summer days if planted in direct sunlight.
- This is a very hardy plant that only needs to be watered occasionally in the cooler months. In summer water more frequently, but make sure the soil completely dries up before watering again.
- Xerosicyos Danguyi will grow indoors, in a bright spot.
- Prefers free-draining potting mix..
- Xerosicyos Danguyi looks great in shade gardens and can create an interesting background if trained up a supporting structure.
- Striking stand-alone plant in pots.
- An unusual hanging basket plant. If left unsupported, the heavy leaves will force the branches down, creating a weeping effect.
- Combined with other shade tolerant succulents, such as Haworthias, it can also be used in succulent pot arrangements for indoors.
- 1 cutting without any roots.
- The plant will be same similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Xerosicyos Danguyi or any of our other plants for sale online, please do not hesitate to contact us.